Business Administrator Client Scheduler Ark Workplace Risk Ltd
Client Scheduler Coordinating/administering processes and day to day activities
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
£13,000.00 - £19,000.00
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Coordinating/administering processes and day to day activities which may include but not limited to assets, personnel, customers, correspondents, instructions, contracts, agendas, work, meetings and diary arrangements.
- Responsibility for managing administrative routines, processes and activities for the purpose of achieving financial or business targets within your sections/department.
- Planning work in advance and reports on gaps/opportunities/resource availabilities, so company schedules can be achieved on time in full to budget.
- Analysing and reporting on resource availability/capacity in order to reduce/request more resources.
- Processing statement of work for scheduling and assignments to the team.
- Updating systems and databases with status of work, holiday, absence and training.
- Coordinating dates and schedules with clients over the telephone and must have a persuasive but helpful manner.
- Supporting the client accounts with response and resolution.
- Coordinating support centre and works management system.
- Assist or coordinate other projects as may from time to time be reasonably required.
- Allocating work to consultants based on skill levels and capability for the consultants, clients’ instructions/requirements and the Service Level Agreements using the time, money, people concept.
- Assisting Lead Consultants/Project Managers in successful delivery of all projects/programmes.
- Organising and chairing conference call meetings with consultants and clients.
- Liaising and influencing clients with regards to dates/access details for the visits.
- Filing correspondence with clients electronically.
- Arranging accommodation for the consultants as and when required.
- Raising purchase orders as and when required.
- Daily problem solving of bottlenecks and roadblocks.
- Maintenance of databases.
- Production of reports for Management and Group Directors.
- Assisting accounts team with client account management activities.
Requirements and prospects
- Intermediate level of knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organiser, manager and scheduling of time, money and people.
- Target driven, self-motivated, solutions orientated.
- Good memory for small details.
Social personality and easy to communicate with.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within an administration role, ideally within professional services industry.
Things to consider
About the employer
Where there are areas on inexperience full training will be delivered. All training will be supported by working with the Training Provider Davidson Training UK Ltd
Business and Administration
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
LORRAINE BUNYARD 07958539516 email@example.com
Before you apply
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017