Human Resources Apprenticeship HART LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT LTD
We’re looking for a motivated, passionate, apprentice to join our team and help us improve the service we provide to teams around the Hart Learning Group. As our apprentice you’ll be responsible for a wide variety of important processes – and you’ll have lots of opportunities to learn about how the organisation, and human resources, works.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Take personal responsibility for a wide range of activities within the team including recruitment administration, staff start-up and induction, pensions and payroll.
- Manage our communication with colleagues across the Group by managing our inbox, intranet pages and all-staff messages.
- Manage communication with new members of staff from the point at which we make them a formal job offer, through to the point at which they’re effectively inducted.
- Manage our staff records including e.g. making sure that we have evidence of colleagues’ qualifications and right to work in the UK.
- Provide administrative support to HR Business Partners as they manage individual cases with managers across the Group.
In addition to your responsibilities within the team you’ll follow an apprenticeship that will equip you with a really broad set of business skills – including but not limited to Human Resource skills and knowledge. We’ll give you time away from your daily work in the team to follow your apprenticeship – supported by our friends in Hart L&D.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident in MS Office and overall good IT skills.
- Great attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Communication skills (Confident telephone manner, writing skills).
- Demonstrable interest in Human Resources, people and their development
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organisational, communication skills
- Ability to think independently and critically
- Motivation and passion to improve
- A-C in Maths, English and ICT GCSE or equivalent.
About the employer
Training to be Provided
- This provides the Apprentice with the knowledge and understanding that underpins the competence an individual is required to perform in their job role.
- Level 3 Certificate in The Principles of Business & Administration for the Intermediate Apprenticeship.
- This is designed to demonstrate an individuals competence to perform the job roles to industry standards. The qualification is made up of a number of mandatory units, together with a range of optional units, to give the qualification sufficient breadth to cover the variations which exist in the industry.
- Level 3 NVQ in Business & Administration.
- There may be relaxations for individuals who have achieved a GCSE grades A* to C in English or Maths (or equivalents).
- Those students without a GCSE A* to C (or equivalent) will be supported at college with the development of these skills and to achieve their Key Skills or Functional Skills certificates- if required.
Business and Administration
NORTH HERTFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Hertfordshire College
Sarah Brignull firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017