Apprentice Office Administrator Hartley Brook Primary School
• Provide cover to the reception desk at all times • Answer the telephones take messages where appropriate • Book and prepare meeting rooms and set up with refreshments • General admin based tasks for central team colleagues • Type letters, create and update documents • Send /reply to emails • Taking and making phone calls
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Oct 2017
07 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Provide cover to the reception desk at all times and for lunch breaks, holiday and sickness
- Answer the telephones, take messages where appropriate
- Preparing rooms for meetings and welcome visitors
- Book meeting rooms and set up with refreshments
- Order catering, liaise with the finance team and log spends appropriately
- Liaise with the cleaner, update cleaning log
- General admin based tasks for central team colleagues
- Type letters, create and update word and excel documents, write emails, type basis meeting minutes and prepare basic meeting agendas
- Using Excel to update and create new spreadsheets
- Send /reply to emails
- Assist with trust events to ensure they are planned in advance, working with the Administration team on updating and maintaining the trust calendar
- Assist in the Co-ordination of events/conferences/meetings, send out invitations and co-ordinate the attendees list. Help to arrange the venue/equipment/catering-
- Taking and making phone calls
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a broad range of people.
- Ability to work systematically and prioritise workload.
- Organised, have good communication skills and be trustworthy with confidential information.
- Friendly and confident character, with good perception and motivation.
- Able to respond flexibly to the demands of the role.
- Be open to personal development and willing to undertake further training
- GCSE in Maths and English at grade A* to C would be desirable
About the employer
You will complete the Level 2 intermediate apprenticeship in Business Administration including Functional Skills in English and maths if required
Business and Administration
YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by YH Training Services
Mike Cording email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017