PHP Developer Apprentice 3B Digital
Our client are looking to hire a PHP developer Apprentice in their growing digital marketing agency in Battersea, London. The successful applicant will be part of a team passionate about delivering and supporting innovative online digital solutions.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
£10,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.30
Possible start date
04 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Are you passionate about coding?
Our client is a tight team of London geeks, gurus and artists, passionate about - and expert in -digital transformation & content marketing. They bring technical efficiency, design flair and marketing chops to everything they do!
They are looking to hire a PHP developer Apprentice in their growing digital marketing agency in Battersea, London. The successful applicant will be part of a team passionate about delivering and supporting innovative online digital solutions.
- Offers technical guidance, communication, and solutions to submitted helpdesk tickets.
- Participates in deployment processes (development to test, to staging, to production)
- Assists in implementation services, solution testing, and participates in solution design
- Obtains additional knowledge and skills as needed to meet company goals and professional growth
Requirements and prospects
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must possess strong skills in HTML and HTML5.
- Must have experience of an Object-oriented programming language and its concepts
- Must have some experience of PHP 5+ (and preferably SQL)
- Must have knowledge and experience of Git or other Version Control system
- Experience with an open-source Content Management System or PHP framework (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Concrete5, Laravel) is a plus
- Experience of using Docker is a plus
- Some experience of Photoshop preferable
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Strong interest and affinity to work with customers in both developing business oriented solutions as well as providing advanced technical customer support
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Should have knowledge of or at least a general interest in Content Management systems; Database software; Internet software, Integrated Development Environment (IDE) software, Linux distributions
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English (or equivalent)
About the employer
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- Software Development Technician standard
Digital Industries > Software Development Technician
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017