Digital Marketing Apprentice JONATHAN SANDERS & CO LTD
Our client is seeking an Apprentice to help with digital processes and products (applications, websites, software) that they have developed within the company. The company offers an incredible opportunity to gain experience within the celebrity industry. Most of the digital activity relates to top brands and the most famous people.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
£10,000.00 - £15,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.30
Possible start date
04 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Passionate about media?
Our Client specialises in Brand and Talent Management. Representing the most influential Individuals and Brands, internationally, across all sectors.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice to help with digital processes and products (applications, websites, software) that they have developed within the company. The company offers an incredible opportunity to gain experience within the celebrity industry. Most of the digital activity relates to top brands and the most famous people.
- You will be assisting their Head of Digital Development.
- You’ll be involved with graphic design.
- You’ll be involved with data input and software management.
- You’ll learn about client communication and research.
- You’ll support digital projects marketing and development.
Requirements and prospects
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of at least one piece of software in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Good knowledge of computers and technology
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Clear spoken and written English
- Understanding of social media marketing
- Interest in celebrities and the marketing industry
- Basic knowledge of web/app coding and development (ideal but not essential)
- Marketing and PR experience (ideal but not essential)
Marketing and PR experience (ideal but not essential).
About the employer
JONATHAN SANDERS & CO LTD
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Digital Marketing Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017