Insurance Administration Apprenticeship PRO Insurance Solutions Ltd
We have four exciting positions available as a way to train and develop new staff and provide them a broad range of industry products. We are looking for entry level candidates to come and join our business.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will be working towards your L2 or L3 (dependant on experience) Business Admin apprenticeship by assisting in a range of duties relevant to your studies, you will also be set aside time to complete your learning.
Administritive duties are including but not limited to:
- Answering queries via email and phone
- Filing both electronically and paper-based
- Using Excel, Word and Outlook
- Updating and analysis of data via spreadsheets
Pro Insurance have a great opportunity for apprentices to come into the business and rotate each apprentice around different internal business units for a length of 3 months at a time. Each candidate will gain:
- A foundation of technical and strategic knowledge within each separate business division they work within.
- They will also be trained to understand the different parts of the insurance industry and how each business division fits into the insurance life cycle.
The apprentices have the opportunity to pick between learning about Project Management, change management, finance, credit control, legacy claims, underwriting support, first line IT support, data interpretation, extracting and analysing information from various types of documentation and interpreting data into user friendly formats. Full training will be provided for any job holder.
It is essential to hold a conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to deliver accurate information with an attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel skills would be an advantage
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to meet Client requirements
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills.
- A conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
A conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
GCSE Maths and English A - C (9 - 4) or equivalent qualifications
Things to consider
About the employer
L2 /L3 Diploma in Business Administration
Functional Skills: L2 Eng, L2 Maths and L2 ICT
Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gloucestershire College
Robyn Cook 01452 563406 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017