Sales Apprenticeship 1st Class Mailing Ltd
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 3 Apprentices to join the team at 1st Class Mailing!
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 3 Apprentices to join the team at a leading office equipment supplier, established in the North East. This is an exciting chance to join a UK wide organisation on a structured apprenticeship programme in the field of Sales. Whilst studying on the apprenticeship programme you will be situated within the national sales team working alongside some of the best in the industry.
Your duties will include the following:
- With training, you will learn business to business sales and how you can get businesses from across the UK to invest in the 1st Class Mailing brand
- Learn methods to source new leads and approach potential clients
- Develop objection handling and negotiating skills
- Learn the best methods to market research clients, competitors and trends using online search
- Work with the Sales Team to generate leads
- Learn how to engage with potential customers, directors and key decision makers
- Build long term relationships with clients and relevant businesses
- Some administration and sales paperwork will be required
- Constant self-study on changes in the markets and sectors/industries
The successful individuals will be provided with structured training and support whilst on this apprenticeship. 1st Class Mailing has experienced employees to assist with your personal development within sales and beyond.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- The ability to engage with a range of people across all levels
- A confident and determined approach
- Self-motivated and driven with a competitive streak
- Persistent and diligent with confidence and an outgoing personality
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Sales
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Sales
- Level 1 Functional Skills Mathematics
- Level 2 Functional Skills English
Sales and Telesales
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derwentside College
Erin Wakefield (01207) 585 914 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017