Apprentice Warehouse Operative OAK TYRES UK LIMITED
The Warehouse Operative position would require you to either pick stock from a large warehouse or check stock in to the warehouse on a daily basis. You must be organised and committed to operating in this physically demanding role at a very fast pace. This position will also be working towards a Level 2 NVQ warehouse qualification.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 48.00
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The company is modern and dynamic with a strong focus on providing exceptional levels of customer service and value to the tyre trade. The Warehouse Operative position would require you to either pick stock from a large warehouse or check stock in to the warehouse on a daily basis.
Responsibilities would include
- Picking a minimum of 400 tyres a day.
- Working from an iPad, picking products based on particular order numbers.
- Use of counterbalance or reach trucks if licenced to do so.
- Organising products for delivery in to the loading bays.
- Processing items in to stock.
- Processing returns.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager.
- Complying with health and safety rules.
- Complying with company policies.
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and ensuring all products/apparatus are left in a safe position at all times.
- All other warehouse related duties.
You must be organised and committed to operating in this physically demanding role at a very fast pace.
Requirements and prospects
FLT training is provided by the company but some experience is beneficial.
- Full training for the role will be provided.
- Well organised and thorough, even under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to learn
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and self- motivated approach.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Excellent effective communication and listening skills.
G.C.S.Es (or equivalent) including Maths and English at C or above.
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehousing and Storage comprising of:-
- Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage.
- Functional Skills Level 1/2 in English.
- Functional Skills Level 1/2 in Maths.
Warehousing and Storage
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by C M S Vocational Training Ltd
Mandy Hodson 01924 470477
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017