Apprentice Office Administrator Country Lion Ltd
This family owned, successful business has been operating in Northampton since 1962 and has built a fantatsic reputation for quality and excellent customer servcie. A position has become available for a hardworking and confident candidate to join the administration team.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
£162.00 - £282.00
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
04 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This company employs a team ethos where support across the business may be required, so key duties will evolve and may change as business needs change.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for potential customers contacting the business.
- Taking detailed notes of the customers’ requirements and liaising with the sales staff to provide customer quotes.
- Chasing up quotations with customers and taking payments.
- Counting cash received from floats and reconciling/balancing figures using Excel.
- Keeping records of mechanics’ timesheets.
- Processing vehicle bookings and logging all data for analysis.
- Assisting with administration relating to vehicle licensing.
- Typing up documents.
- Operating office equipment including photocopier, fax machine, shredder.
- Processing client feedback forms and logging information.
The majority of this work will be completed using Microsoft Word and Excel, so a good knowledge of these packages are key. This role is supported by Business Administration training with Starting Off.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer proficient
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills
A minimum of 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above.
Things to consider
About the employer
Country Lion Ltd
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT (where applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Millie Warren 01604 622 855 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017