Apprentice Administrator GOODWIN FISH & CO LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone who is interested in the property industry to join the team at our growing estate agency in Manchester city centre as a Property Administrator.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
04 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team at our growing estate agency in Manchester city centre as a Property Administrator we are ideally looking for someone with some administration experience that has worked in a lettings or property management administration role, who is well organised, has great attention to detail is highly personable and is very confident dealing with people face to face and over the phone.
The successful candidate will be someone who is professional, enthusiastic and reliable, must have a full UK driving license as will be required to drive to other sites in a company vehicle.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working on reception and meeting and greeting visitors.
- Within this role you will be learning a great deal of skills. You will be visiting properties and helping senior members of staff with various admin tasks such as completing inventories of properties and updating health and safety records and ensuring these are stored correctly using bespoke in house systems.
- You will need to have a great personality as you will be dealing with landlords on a regular basis when they contact the company with any queries they might have about properties.
- You will also be assisting with tenants that may be leaving properties and completing the necessary admin that would come along with this.
- You will log and record any issues with any maintenance issues that arise at any properties and ensure these are reported to members of staff in a timely and efficient manner.
- You will also do general admin tasks for the office such as photocopying, filing, faxing etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Self-motivation with a can do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extremely well organised and able to prioritise your own work load.
- Be able to use own initiative.
- Ability to build relationships to all levels.
- GCSE grades A-C in English and Maths or equivalent.
If you have not achieved these grades Key Training will help support you to gain your functional skills in English and Maths. This will all be completed throughout your apprenticeship.
Things to consider
About the employer
GOODWIN FISH & CO LIMITED
- Intermediate NVQ in Business Admin
- Functional Skills Level 1
- Key Skills Maths, English & ICT
- PLTS (Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills)
- ERR (Employer rights and responsibilities)
Business and Administration
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Lizzie Elmslie firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017