Apprentice Administration Clerk Blm Service Company Limited
Are you a master of making things run smoothly? Do you have excellent communication skills and are you confident in using Microsoft Office? If so BLM Law wants you to join their growing team in Manchester City Centre.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Sep 2017
04 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Super organised, keen to learn but want to earn? Get your career started and gain a nationally recognised qualification at the same time.
BLM is the UK and Ireland's leading insurance and risk law specialist and we aim to be recognised as one globally by 2020.
Business Administration is the art of day-to-day office management! Over the course of this apprenticeship you will receive expert training and gain valuable experience, developing a range of skills that will help set you up for a successful career.
Working as part of a friendly team you will have a varied role to help the business run smoothly. Some of your day to day responsibilities may include:
- Filing – including internal post
- Identifying and copying enclosures to outgoing post
- Scanning Documents
- Sending out e-mails
- Updating basic spreadsheets (new files)
- Answering the telephone; taking appropriate message and emailing
- Proactive awareness of team workload
- General administrative and selective tasks
Whilst ideally, you will have GCSE's in Maths and English (or equivalent) at grades A-C when you apply for this job, upon successful completion of this apprenticeship you will have gained a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration, along with functional skills in Maths, English & ICT.
Business administration is relevant to hundreds of job roles - so this opportunity is a great foundation for getting into any industry – from finance or retail, to media and education. You’ll get the business skills and experience employers are looking for and help kick-start your career.
All of your training will be provided by learndirect Apprenticeships, the UK’s largest provider of Apprenticeships. We’ve helped lots of people like you develop their skills and gain experience in their chosen field. Every year we find work for and train over 23,000 apprentices.
Requirements and prospects
- If you are highly organised, have confidence with IT, excellent communication skills and attention to detail, then we want you.
- We are looking for minimal typing/excel skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to use your own initiative and to work unsupervised.
- We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual keen to learn and progress, looking to launch their career in the business world.
- GCSE English and maths at grade C plus or equivalent is preferred but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
Blm Service Company Limited
- Business Administration Level 2 – 12 MONTHS.
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics, English and ICT.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook.
- Work based learning.
Business and Administration
Learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017