Customer Service Apprentice REF2817 Ellen Louise Barker
The Letting Boutique are looking to develop an apprentice to move into Residential Letting and Property Management role.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017
£149.85 - £260.85
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Answering telephone and general office administration
- Registering applicants and matching them with properties
- Ensure you have a thorough understanding of each property you are marketing
- Booking appointments and arranging viewings
- Vendor / landlord viewing feedback
- Social Media marketing
- Registering deposits
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Completing references and credit checks on potential tenants
- Creating window cards
- Designing leaflets
- Taking marketing pictures
- Reception duties
- Responding to enquiries
- Inventories and inspections
- Arranging safety certificates with thenecessary Contractors
Requirements and prospects
- We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team who has the drive and passion to help us continue growing in our busy fast pace office.
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Good computer skills
- An interest in the property industry would be preferred
- Well spoken & well presented
- Willing to learn and develop your skills
- Can maintain trust and confidentiality at all times
- Good organisational skills
- Friendly personality
- A resilient nature
- GSCE's (or equivalent)
About the employer
Ellen Louise Barker
Sheffield City Council work to match employers to training providers and help recruit suitable candidates. The Training Provider will be confirmed with you at a later stage however you should bear in mind that you may need to attend day release courses with your Training Provider and may need to travel for this. Apprenticeship Qualifications may include an NVQ, Personal Learning and Thinking Skills, Employee Rights Workbook and Functional Skills.
SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Made Easy
Sharon Dhami 01142735769 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017