Operations Co-ordinator Apprentice (Administration) Fleet Operations Ltd
To support the Operations Department, specifically the Risk Management function with administrative support, including handling sensitive information. This role will also involve an element of co-ordination and support for the wider Operations team.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
04 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To support the Risk Management Team with the Permit to Drive and DVLA licence checking activities.
- To use business tools to manage driver e-learning modules.
- To manage data validation and entry relating to MOTs, driving offences, international driving licences and driving licence restrictions.
- To support the production and audit of reporting and invoicing relating to departmental activities.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong focus on delivering great service to clients.
- Office administration processes.
- MS Office skills – esp. Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Advanced excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables etc.).
- Accurate and efficient data input and validation.
- Strong data analysis and interpretation.
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines.
- Motivated by desire to exceed SLAs and targets.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Attention to Detail.
The role would suit someone who..
- Enjoys working with large amounts of data.
- Is able to understand and interpret large amounts of information to draw conclusions.
- Can follow pre-defined processes and business systems to achieve specified outcomes.
- Can adapt their approach to meet a variety of client specific requirements.
- Is tenacious and persistent in following up actions to achieve the required result.
- Can work with autonomy with limited supervision and deliver consistent, high quality results.
- Minimum GCSE grades A*-C to include maths and English (or equivalent).
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Award in Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Technical Certificate in Business and Administration
Business and Administration
NEWCASTLE-UNDER-LYME COLLEGE (NULC)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle under Lyme College
01782 254287 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017