Business Admin Apprentice PARK RESORTS LIMITED
Love being organised? You could be a Business Administration Apprentice at Parkdean Resorts, you will be an office assistant providing office support - a great start to your business administration career.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
04 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Super organised, keen to learn but want to earn? Get your career started and gain a nationally recognised qualification at the same time.
Business Administration is the art of day-to-day office management! Over the course of this apprenticeship you will receive expert training and gain valuable experience, developing a range of skills that will help set you up for a successful career.
Working as part of a friendly team you will have a varied role to help the business run smoothly. Some of your day to day responsibilities may include:
- welcoming visitors
- handling mail
- making and receiving telephone calls
- managing diaries, meetings and events
- organising travel
- producing documents and presentations
- managing admin systems and office equipment
Whilst ideally, you will have GCSE's in Maths and English (or equivalent) at grades A-C when you apply for this job, upon successful completion of this apprenticeship you will have gained a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration, along with functional skills in Maths, English & ICT.
Business administration is relevant to hundreds of job roles - so this opportunity is a great foundation for getting into any industry- from finance or retail, to media and education. You'll get the business skills and experience employers are looking for and help kick-start your career.
All of your training will be provided by learndirect Apprenticeships, the UK's largest provider of Apprenticeships. We've helped lots of people like you develop their skills and gain experience in their chosen field. Every year we find work for and train over 23,000 apprentices.
Requirements and prospects
- You should be highly organised, have confidence with IT, excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual keen to learn and progress, looking to launch their career in the business world.
- GCSE English and maths at grade C plus or equivalent is preferred but not essential
Things to consider
About the employer
PARK RESORTS LIMITED
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics, English and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- (Work based learning)
Business and Administration
Learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Ellie Walkden email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017