Software Developer Degree Level Apprenticeship - 12757 BJS Biotechnologies
Do you have the passion to gain experience in designing and developing websites? Work with many movie franchises creating products and props including: Harry Potter, Star Wars and the new Indiana Jones movie! Apply now!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
£151.88 - £264.38
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
04 Sep 2017
Higher Level Apprenticeship
- Become familiar with internal technologies and tools.
- Become proficient in use of xxpress software and cloud platforms.
- Assist software team in developing and implementing new software technologies.
Requirements and prospects
- Familiarity with NoSQL database design.
- Working knowledge of a cloud host (Azure, AWS).
- Experience of continuous deployment toolchains.
- Prior use of WPF Prism.
- Knowledge of embedded C/C++
- You should be a team player, able to share knowledge amongst other members of the engineering group.
- You should be able to work independently and but follow direction.
- Deliver assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Support the development of the xxpress® qPCR instrument within the business.
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
- A Levels (or equivalent) in a similar subject.
- An Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme).
- An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT.
- BTEC Extended Diploma (180 credits) in a similar subject.
- For any City and Guilds programmes the learner must be 18 on the first day of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 4 Network Engineer Standard
We have always designed our apprenticeships with our employers in mind. We had already invested in our approach to delivering apprenticeships through blended learning, and this becomes even more valuable with the requirement to evidence 20% off-the-job learning.
Our approach to delivering training through a combination of face-to-face workshops and digital learning facilitates 20% off-the-job learning and provides a number of other benefits too.
Digital Industries > Network Engineer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017