Business Administration Apprentice Raynor Foods Ltd
You will be providing administration support for the Customer Service Team within a rapidly growing dynamic family run business. On a daily basis you will be expected to help deliver exceptional Customer Service and go that extra mile, ultimately leaving the customer happy.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Ensure telephone calls answered in timely manner in-line with Company policy
- Processing daily orders which are received via Telephone, Email, Fax and Internet
- Assisting the team in managing standing orders
- General administration duties
- Processing daily returns
- Update CRM system
- Updating customer price lists
- Any other duties at the request of Customer Service Manager
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent Telephone skills
- To be able to communicate effectively both with customers, and with other team members.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
- A team player is essential
- Manage/prioritise workload when under pressure
- Willing to exceed client and candidates expectations.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and target driven.
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Positive outlook and good rapport building skills.
- Good timekeeping and willing to learn.
- Hard-working, driven and charismatic.
Good English and Maths skills would be preferred
Things to consider
About the employer
- All training will be carried out within the workplace.
- You are not required to attend college.
- You will train towards an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
- Functional Skills if required.
- The employer will train the candidate on the specific job role
Business and Administration
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy
Kayley Campton 01702671227 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017