Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3 IMZI COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
How would you like to work in a Digital Marketing position in Manchester Arndale for one of the biggest mobile repair companies in the North West? They are looking for a candidate who has knowledge of Digital Marketing and a good understanding of how to use photoshop software.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
04 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for a digital marketing apprentice to join the growing team at Imzi Communications.
- Curating and scheduling regular social media content across various platforms
- Responding and engaging with customers online via the website and social media
- Updating the company blog
- Communicating with digital suppliers
- Responding to online reviews and responding to queries
- Collaborating with the different teams at Imzi
- Email newsletter management and distribution
- Creating online competitions and promotions
Requirements and prospects
- A good understanding of photoshop basics
- Digital Marketing experience even if it’s off your own back.
- Interest in technology such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops.
- A passion for technology
- Great team player
- Creative mindset
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
IMZI COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Manchester for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
- The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017