Business Administration Apprentice Invista Textiles
Invista Textiles require a hard working individual to join their team as a business administration apprenticeship. Successful candidate will work towards a level 2 business administration apprenticeship.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 38.75
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
04 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Provision of basic and specialised administration and support services to all pools
- Basic duties for all day-to-day administration tasks including organisation of meetings, provision of relevant supplies, functions, visits, use of SAP and related catalogue order systems for procurement, travel arrangements and expense reporting for staff
- Specific functional administrative and support roles – which it is expected that all incumbents will have the capability to execute – include the following:-
- Development and issue of project documentation, including administration of document management IT systems
- Finance administration, including but not limited to purchase requisition placement via SAP and catalogue order systems, cost reporting, tracking of payments
- Compliance system administration, including management of training systems, inventory management, calendar scheduling, execution of key support duties, and execution of compliance duties.
- Consumable and equipment sourcing, including definition of requirements, placement of requisitions, follow through with vendors on delivery, and documentation of inbound/outbound shipments
- Office Management, including facilities management/refurbishment, facilitation of moves and furniture/office infrastructure
The role of the administrative dept is:
- Provision of a suite of basic administrative services constantly throughout the working year
- Provision of document generation and management services, including implementation of specific software systems, in order to provide engineering packages to key deliverable dates
- Administration of internal financial systems and business processes, including sourcing of goods and services, cost reporting and resolution of resulting issues, tracking of orders and invoicing
- Provision of a service to ensure fully functioning and productive office environments
- Capability to provide user support on key IT applications to support the implementation of new systems and to improve the productivity of users on existing applications
Requirements and prospects
- Great communicator.
- IT skills, both competence with desktop programs, and to be trained on more specialised applications across all of business activities
- Ability to develop an understanding of Invista’s core business functions, and to proactively identify areas where administration and support can be deployed to maximum advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with employees and visitors at all levels in a professional manner, and to maintain confidentiality and discretion around sensitive issues at all times.
- Teamwork skills, including interaction with admin staff in other operating pools to provide administrative services to the community at all times and circumstances.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Interested in developing a career in business and administration
- Eager to learn and develop
The right candidate should have GCSEs at grades C or above in English Language and Maths or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Qualification (with progression to Level 3)
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (where required)
- Day release class
Business and Administration
Northern Skills Group
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017