Customer Service Apprentice Sharp Business Systems Uk Plc
Apprentice call controller incorporating admin support, client calls arranging installations, first line of contact for potential customers, dealers, sub-contractors and internal customers
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
£10,000.00 - £11,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Administrative support to Installations Co-Ordinator
- Arranging installations and network linking of machines – including establishing requirements by liaising with internal departments, third party providers and customers.
- Maintaining records of warehouse stock.
- First line contact for Sharp Business Systems –for customers, potential customers, dealers, sub-contractors and internal customers (account managers) via phone, fax and email.
- Processing requests for consumables on in-house system, logging engineer visits and telephone helpdesk calls.
- Dealing with general enquiries, resolving or directing accordingly, keeping customers informed.
- Logging repair calls with 3rd party providers, liaising and following up until completion
- Investigate undelivered orders and auto-ordering issues
- Ordering of consumables for warehouse and ordering of parts for engineers stock using in-house system, SAP and external suppliers
- Investigating order discrepancies, both customer order and stock, with internal and external parties
- Use of SAP to check, monitor and transfer stock
- Maintenance of base of customer details, regular updating of contact details, address changes etc.
- General administrative duties and ad-hoc tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication – written and oral.
- Highly organised and accurate
- Proactive, flexible
- Excellent time-keeping
- Able to work under pressure
Willing to learn
Excellent people askills
Good customer service
Things to consider
About the employer
Sharp Business Systems Uk Plc
L2 Customer Service
Training on internal systems.
Cross training on different tasks around the role
Buddying along a call controller
Customer Service Training
Completion of the Standard with support from Davidson Training UK Ltd
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Bunyard 01375 480088 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017