Customer Service Apprenticeship – Vauhall, London CLEAR SCORE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
If you are a people person, this Customer Service Apprenticeship at ClearScore in Vauxhall could be perfect for you. You’ll earn a wage and work towards a qualification that can open the door to almost any industry.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
01 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Are you passionate about people and keen to get ahead? ClearScore are looking for someone that is committed to providing 1st class customer service.
ClearScore is one of the leading FinTech start-ups in the country and we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We launched in July 2015 and now we have almost 4 million users and are going out to new countries this year.
Working within their growing team in Vauxhall, you will receive expert training to deliver a customer experience second to none. Talking to a huge array of customers you will quickly develop your own interpersonal skills whilst advancing your existing Microsoft Office expertise, from Word to Excel. Over the course of this 12 month Apprenticeship, you will acquire many transferable skills that will help kick start your career. Your daily activities could include:
• communicating with customers face-to-face, in writing, or on the phone
• promoting products and services
• building customer relationships
• gathering feedback
• problem solving
• gathering and analysing feedback
Upon successful completion of this apprenticeship you will have gained a nationally recognised qualification in Customer Service Level 3 Diploma, along with functional skills in Maths, English & ICT that will serve you in many jobs to come; and as a valuable member of the team you’ll have the opportunity to move into a permanent role where you will be able to continue your career development journey.
All of your training will be provided by learndirect Apprenticeships, the UK’s largest provider of Apprenticeships. We’ve helped lots of people like you develop their skills and gain experience in their chosen field. Every year we find work for and train over 23,000 apprentices.
Requirements and prospects
- You will need good communication skills, and good computer abilities with the ability to work in a team environment
- It is useful for you to have knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word.
- If you are polite, presentable and an articulate individual then you are exactly who we are looking for as you will be talking with clients. Ideally we are looking for
- Friendly people who like to join in (and have great banter)
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Driven by delivery, delivering on time and to a high standard
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C plus (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
CLEAR SCORE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- Customer Service Level 3 – 12 MONTHS
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Mathematics and English
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- (Work based learning)
Learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017