Apprentice Business Administrator Intruder Protection services Limited TA: IPS fire and security
An excellent opportunity to start a career, complete an apprenticeship and progress within a busy office environment. You will be responsible for general administrative work, social media campaigns, collating sales contracts, typing quotes, greeting clients, answering the phone, passing sales enquiries to sales staff and general sales support.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Enthusiastic about commencing a career in business administration? Looking for paid, practical experience while you study?
Then this is a great opportunity to join an accredited Fire and Security specialist and rapidly growing company in Worthing as an apprentice administrator.
As an Administrator Apprentice you will work on the following tasks : -
- Planning and scheduling preventative maintenance visits and emergency response calls for an active team of field based service engineers
- Ensuring new and existing client information are kept up to date using our information system
- Managing an electronic diary for the service team
- Preparing professional tender documents to send to clients including printing, photocopying and filing
- Generating and approving electronic invoices for payment on behalf of clients and answering queries regarding invoices received
- Answering the telephone and taking accurate messages
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following : -
- Confident and organised candidate
- Excellent office based admin skills
- Excellent research, networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure, a good self-starter
- Highly-motivated and ambitious - willing and able to work within a close-knit team to hit short-term targets as part of a long-term strategy
- A working knowledge of Microsoft software packages; Word, Outlook and Excel
This role will involve working in our Worthing office. You will be working with the Service Manager & the Engineers to ensure customer service levels are high and the processes within the business are run efficiently.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
GCSEs at Grade D or above in English and Maths (3-9) or equivalent qualifications.
An IT or Business related qualification would be desirable but not essential.
About the employer
The successful applicant will study the Level 2 Business and Administration Related Apprenticeship Framework. This includes Health and Safety, Roles and Responsibilities and a Technical Certificate. Candidates that do not hold GCSE Grade C or equivalent in Maths, English and ICT will be required to sit Functional Skills in these subjects.
Business and Administration
Greater Brighton Metropolitan
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northbrook College
Nicola Weale 01903 273735 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017