Customer Service Apprenticeship Adam Hayes
Candidates will require good communication skills and have the ability to deliver excellent customer service to clients at all times. This will be a demanding and challenging job but also a fun and exciting one which could lead to a rewarding career.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Being a customer service Assistant requires having the knowledge of how to deal with customers in a professional and well-mannered conduct. It requires knowing what to do when certain situations occur e.g. dissatisfied customers. The successful candidate will be working with in an organisation/ business delivering an immaculate service to the users of their service.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Manage administration.
- To have a good understanding of the Client’s market place and industry.
- To be aware of and deliver excellence in quality, service and opportunity.
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Excellent organisational skills
- An excellent team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Good computer and IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work well on their own
- Ability to work in a structured way
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Well presented
GCSEs in Maths, English and ICT (A*-C) or equivalent qualifications
About the employer
- NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Manley Summers Training Recruitment Services
Edward Wright Nelson Owusu Osei 02074070015 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017