Apprentice Business Admin/Office Assistant Pro-Am Kits Ltd
You will provide effective and efficient administration services as part of a varied role, helping the day to day running of the business and support all aspects of the business
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Customer Service – communicate with customers through both written and verbal communications
- Sales Order Management - Use the order management system and co-ordinate sales from customers from purchase through to delivery
- Ordering Stock and Stock Management - co-ordinate with suppliers such as Nike etc to order stock and manage stock
- Manage the Product Customisation Process – manage the sales and product customisation process alongside our embroidery team
Requirements and prospects
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail
- Computer Literate
- Can do attitude
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
The individual will need to learn quickly on the job and have the ability to work on specific tasks individually to expand and develop their knowledge base and skill set. Experience of working in a similar role is advantageous not essential as full training will be given. A good general knowledge of Windows is essential. Be able to work individually and as part of a team, be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
GCSES Grades A-C in Maths, English and ICT or equivalent qualification is desirable
Equally a desire to learn and progress is required
Things to consider
About the employer
During the Apprenticeship you will complete:
Diploma in Business Administration (QCF) Level 2
Diploma in Business Administration (QCF) Level 3
Business and Administration
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions Limited
Sally Baldwin 01709889868 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017