Business Administration Apprentice Trident Surveying Ltd
Trident Surveying Ltd in Sunderland are looking for a Business Administration apprentice to support the Office Manager.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties to include;
- Receiving and making telephone calls/using email
- Typing reports
- Data entry
- Scheduling appointments and diary management
- Internet research
- Booking accommodation
- Process stationery orders
- Customer quotations and invoicing
- Drawing floor plans using Microsoft Visio
- Team meeting attendance and participation
- General office duties (scanning, filing, photocopying)
- Any other duties as and when required
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for applications from individuals who have the following skills:
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes. (Training will be given on Visio)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to follow policies and procedures
- Enthusiastic and motivated to learn new skills
- Proactive and the ability to use your own initiative
- Reliable and punctual
- The ability to work on your own and in a team
- Professional appearance
English, maths and ICT Grade C or above at GCSE or the equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
Trident Surveying Ltd are a leading asbestos consultancy, based in the North East of England, servicing a national network of clients.
They offer the following independent asbestos services;
- Surveys (management, refurbishment, demolition); testing/sampling; compliance checks; re-inspections; air monitoring; removal project management; awareness and training.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English, maths and ICT depending upon prior qualifications.
Business and Administration
SOUTH TYNESIDE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Tyneside College
Lynn Lincoln 0191 427 3696 Lynn.Lincoln@stc.ac.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017