Administration & Recruitment Apprentice OASIS CARE-UK LIMITED
We are actively looking for an office administrator apprentice to join our office to drive the business forward and be a part of the dynamic caring team.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
If you have an ambition to work closely with people in the community, whilst gaining valuable customer service and recruitment experience then this role could be for you. This role, office based, is primarily a customer support role, working closely with the Care Management and Supervisors and ensuring all communication is channelled professionally. You will also involved and guided for recruiting high quality Care Workers to join the Caremark team. This will involve helping to plan advertising, screening candidates, interviewing and following up references. you should possess a good telephone manner as they will be the first point of contact when a customer telephones the Caremark office, for initial customer enquiries, or to share a concern. This role is an administrative role, supporting the Care Manager and the in-field care team to deliver an excellent level of service to our customers.
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries.
- Implementation of thorough recruitment and vetting procedures of all Care & Support Workers.
- Processing new customer referrals.
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers to all customer visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
- Administration of all Individual Care & Support Agreements.
- Maintaining customer and Care & Support Worker office files and ensuring that they are always up to date.
- Maintaining computer system up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all customer and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
- To work closely with the Field Care Supervisor.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Assistance with wages and invoice processing.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
Requirements and prospects
It's essential that YOU ARE skilled in following qualities. This will be assessed in application stage and throughout the employment.
- Excellent IT skills
- • Excellent Telephone manners
- • Excellent writing skills
- • Self motivated ability work under pressure
- • Process driven
- • Self-motivated and well-organised
- • Flexible
- • The ability to use your own initiative
- • Having the ability to communicate effectively.
- • always set yourself higher standards and determine to achieve.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise work load
- • Customer focused
- • Confident and friendly
- • Keen interest in learning new skills
- • Accurate and a fast learner
GCSE, or equivalent qualification, at grade D/3 or above in maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
- City & Guilds combined knowledge and competency based qualification – 5528-02
- Functional skills Level 1 in English, maths and ICT
- Personal learning and thinking skills
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Harlow College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017