Customer Service Apprenticeship Rose Optometrists
Candidates will require good communication skills and have the ability to deliver excellent customer service to clients at all times. This will be a demanding and challenging job but also a fun and exciting one which could lead to a rewarding career.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Being a customer service assistant requires having the knowledge of how to deal with customers in a professional and well-mannered conduct. It requires knowing what to do when certain situations occur e.g. dissatisfied customers. The successful candidate will be working with in an organisation/ business delivering an immaculate service to the users of their service.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Manage administration.
- To have a good understanding of the Client’s market place and industry.
- To be aware of and deliver excellence in quality, service and opportunity.
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Attend College and completing assignments on time.
- To attend team meetings and imputing ideas.
- Stress management and control
- Initiative and time management
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
- Leadership and organisation
- Being proactive and motivated
- Professionalism and teamwork
- Communication and listening
- Being flexible and understanding
- Being happy and funny
- A*-C GCSEs (or equivalent) in English, Mathematics and ICT.
Things to consider
About the employer
- BTEC NVQ Diploma in Customer Service Level 2.
- Functional Skills if required.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Manley Summers Training Recruitment Services
Edward Wright Nelson Owusu Osei 02074070015 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017