Operational Support Apprentice Wescot Credit Services Ltd
Working within a supported training environment alongside a growing, dynamic and energetic team in Hull, you will develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to become a successful Operational Support Assistant. Based in The Maltings, Hull City Centre.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An opportunity has become available for a Business Administration Apprentice to join the Wescot Team, based in Hull. Duties will include:
- Respond to correspondence and queries fully, clearly and accurately.
- Update relevant records and systems, using correct, clear and concise notes and accurate/appropriate transaction codes.
- Liaise and interact with our clients, in writing and telephone
- Liaise and interact with any authorised 3rd parties (including DMCs), in writing and telephone
- Produce accurate data output in required format e.g. Excel, Portal entries, or account update to ensure correct information is provided as required.
- Achieve set KPIs and objectives surrounding quality and performance and demonstrating a commitment to departmental objectives.
- Understand and adhere to all policies, procedures and Regulatory requirements
- Action any ad-hoc requests by management
- Participation in Wescot learning initiatives
- Contributing to a continuous learning culture by sharing learnings and feedback with peers.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Good keyboard skills
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- IT literate
- Good standard of numeracy & literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong telephone manner
- Good customer service
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive listener
- Adhere to company policies & procedures
- Good, positive, friendly attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Courteous but firm when dealing with difficult customers
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- An interest in the business
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Exhibit an energetic and proactive approach to tasks
- Able to multi-task and embrace challenges
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve within strict deadlines
- Professional telephone manner
- GCSE A*-C in Maths and English (or equivalent) are essential for this role
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Sophie Ness (Business Development Apprentice) email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017