Accounts Apprentice Bravura Solutions
Fantastic opportunity for someone who would be interested in a career in accountancy and finance. This would include an excellent study package and experience to earn whilst training.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The role involves:
- Responsibility for checking & coding all invoices for processing by the Data Entry Clerk
- Ensuring the correct VAT has been calculated on claims and adjustment has been made where necessary
- Updating the Pre-payment and Fixed Assets Register with copies of transactions entered for the month
- Assisting with both daily and monthly reporting, and the preparation of month end accruals i.e. Contractors, computer costs
- Allocating receipts from the bank statement on a daily basis and applying these to the correct invoices Perform filing and general administrative tasks Liaise with other departments/customers/vendor
- Assisting Finance Manager on a daily basis, particularly at month end
- Provision of cover for other team members when required
Requirements and prospects
- Good attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self Motivated
About the employer
The Training Place of Excellence differentiates itself from other competitors within the accountancy and business apprenticeship market by also offering other specialist training courses along with practical accounting work experience to help consolidate the knowledge gained from the relevant training sessions.
In addition, The Training Place of Excellence is an award winning training business that picked up the 2015 AAT Training Provider of the Year and Apprentice of the Year Award and also the 2016 AAT Apprentice of the Year.
The Traineeship opportunity offers you work preparation training, life skills training, Maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement for those who want to get into office jobs as well as other roles that require leadership skills. You will learn how to set up a CV that is tailored to the career you want to pursue.
The Apprenticeship program lasts for one year and you will be placed in work, while gaining an accredited qualification in accounting and business. In addition the name of the qualification accounting apprentices will be studying is the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) (Level 3 and 4)
Furthermore, this apprenticeship programme is fully funded by the government and is in partnership with several associated accounting firms and business practices
The required length of this apprenticeship is 15 months with a standard 30 - 35 hour per week at work and 6 hours per week training.
Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
KEY BENEFITS TO APPRENTICES:
· Gain accredited qualifications
· Earn a salary
· Get paid holidays
· No previous qualifications or work experience are needed
· Gain job-specific skills
· Develop your work skills and prepare towards your career success
· You will be able to attend trainings alongside your paid role
· Receive support throughout the programme
******Apprenticeships Available... (Business Admin, Customer Services and Accounting) ****** For more information call us on 02072529331/whtsapp 07496141960 or reply to the advert and we will contact you to provide more information
The Training Place
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Training Place Of Excellence Limited
Daniel Amoakoh 02072529331 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today