Apprentice Parent Enquiry Coordinator Bright Horizons Family Solutions
If you are a people person, this Customer Service Apprenticeship at Bright Horizons in Wilmslow could be perfect for you. You’ll earn a wage and work towards a qualification that can open the door to almost any industry.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
05 Oct 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Are you passionate about people and keen to get ahead? Bright Horizons are looking for someone that is committed to providing 1st class customer service.
Bright Horizons is the UK’s leading nursery network and is trusted to provide children and families with naturally inspiring, exceptional care and education for the early years. We have over 200 nurseries in the UK and Ireland, many of which are managed in partnership with employers. Our services to employers also include back-up dependent care for children and adults, and a range of work-life supports.
The candidate must hold strong customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner. The role requires a strong sense of customer focus. The candidate must be experienced in responding effectively by listening to and meeting the needs of internal and external customers; analysing customer’s views / needs and responding appropriately whilst taking into account business objectives and ensuring effective working partnerships.
In a growing and developing business, the role requires flexibility and a positive attitude to change. The candidate will be accountable for following up all new enquiries with the end result of growing FTE’s and revenue across the company.
Daily duties include;
- Handling inbound enquiries via email and phone; providing information and booking nursery show rounds.
- Outbound calling to prospective parents following their enquiry.
- Working with the Parent Marketing Team to help understand enquiry trends and parent feedback to drive occupancy growth.
- Use of Redfish FMS and MS Dynamics.
- Recording and reporting enquiry and show round data.
- Supporting the Growth team with additional work/ activities as required.
- Liaising with Regional and Nursery Managers regarding booking patterns, availability and competitor research as required.
- Meeting individual and team performance targets and department SLA’s
Upon successful completion of this apprenticeship you will have gained a nationally recognised level 2 qualification in Customer Service along with functional skills in Maths, English & ICT that will serve you in many jobs to come; and as a valuable member of the team you’ll have the opportunity to move into a permanent role where you will be able to continue your career development journey.
All of your training will be provided by learndirect Apprenitceships, the UK’s largest provider of Apprenticeships. We’ve helped lots of people like you develop their skills and gain experience in their chosen field. Every year we find work for and train over 23,000 apprentices.
Requirements and prospects
- Competence in Microsoft packages
- Ability to work without close supervision / use own initiative
- Excellent telephone skills
- Flexible attitude to work
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent team player
- If you are polite, presentable and an articulate individual then you are exactly who we are looking for as you will be talking with clients
- You should also be able to work to a schedule.
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C plus (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Customer Service Level 2 – 12 MONTHS
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics and English
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- (Work based learning)
Learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learndirect Apprenticeships Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017