Estate Agency/Administration Apprentice J & M Real Estate Limited
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading estate agents in LS11, working for JM Real Estate, Trading as Whitegates Estate Agents. You will work front of housE to assist the office Manager with sales and admin responsibilities. You will have the opportunity be creative and share your ideas on how you can develop and expand the client base.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly business and team.
You will work front of house to assist the office Manager with a varied role of sales and admin responsibilities. You will have the opportunity be creative and share your ideas on how you can develop and expand the client base.
The social Media aspect of the role is about people, conversations and capturing leads and sales from those relationships and this will be a big part of the job.
You will need to be a real “people person” – someone who gets on well with people, isn’t afraid to talk to a wide range of clients over the phone and in person and has the ability to turn those conversations into business opportunities.
- Communicating over the telephone Incoming and outgoing calls (This will come at a later date not part of the role at first)
- IT – Knowledge of Microsoft package Word, Excel, outlook, Emails, search engines
- Develop and expand client base
- Maintaining company bespoke database, updating and cleansing
- Researching to find new clients and check for details
- Sending accurate emails
- Sending out mailshots and articles to gain new clients
- Website maintenance
- Social Media – Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn
- Providing support of general admin duties
- Any other duties required
Requirements and prospects
- Creative and visual thinker
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication and telephone skills is required but not immediately
- Good work ethic, ambitious with aspirations to do well
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft packages Word, Excel, outlook, Emails, search engines and Social Media
- Good time keeping is essential
- Good IT skills
- Interest in estate agency
- Passion self-discipline
- English GCSE grade A-C or equivalent (desirable) and good ICT grade
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Level 3 Business Admin (After 12 months)
- Excellent company training in estate agency. This will involve ongoing reading and devlopment as well as training courses.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Limited
Lauren Farmery 07557346387 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017