Apprentice Sales Administrator SMEREF2819 Esp Projects Limited
This role will be working closely with other team members, to provide class leading support to our varied customers during the consultation and sales of IT systems and solutions.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017
£149.85 - £260.85
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
06 Oct 2017
31 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Research and processing of broadband, SIP and other third-party services.
- Timely completion of service renewals with clients
- Competent use of email and Office Suite applications
- Daily administration of the internal sales tools, i.e. Microsoft Dynamics & Microsoft Planner. This will include creating opportunities and quotes for sales consultants and clients directly.
- MIS and development of monthly reports and data inputting to internal CRM system
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Assisting Engineer teams to achieve their end objectives. This may include supervised client site visits.
- Liaising with other departments within the business for day to day running of engineer and Web teams
- Understanding the sales performance metric
- Other reasonable requests by management
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent Time Management
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Good customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under strict, and often tight, deadlines.
- A team playerwith high level of dedication
- Excellent communication skills
- GCSE English and Maths A-C or equivalent
About the employer
Esp Projects Limited
Sheffield City Council work to match employers to training providers and help recruit suitable candidates. The Training Provider will be confirmed with you at a later stage however you should bear in mind that you may need to attend day release courses with your Training Provider and may need to travel for this. Apprenticeship Qualifications may include an NVQ, Personal Learning and Thinking Skills, Employee Rights Workbook and Functional Skills.
Business and Administration
SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lifelong Learning and Skills Service
Sharon Dhami 01142735769 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017