Business Admin Apprentice - Level 2 National Franchise Dealers Association Ltd
Reach4Skills have a vacancy for a Business Administrator to study for a level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
31 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To give day-to-day administrative support including filing, photocopying, typing and data input.
- To support the Director and her team in a wide range of day-to-day administrative duties, whilst undertaking a level 2 apprentice qualification.
- To give day-to-day administrative support to the NFDA Director and all affiliated personnel.
- To offer general administrative support for the NFDA, NAMA and NMDA.
- To assist with data collection and input.
- To assist with the administration and co-ordination of events.
- Answer office phones, directing calls and dealing with basic enquiries including Reception duties.
- Assist with updating website and other social media content.
- Assist with meeting room setup including catering
Requirements and prospects
- Good communications skills
- Basic IT skills -Word and Excel
- Good reading and writing skills
- Well organised and able to take the initiative.
- Good timekeeping
- Well presented
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
5 GCSE’s preferably including English and Maths or equivalents
About the employer
Level 2 Diploma in Business and Adminstration
The NCFE Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship programme develops and accredits knowledge and skills needed to work in a business administration role. This qualification provides learners with a range of business and administrative skills such as collating and reporting data, organising business travel and accommodation and archiving information. It consists of 6 mondatory units, 29 optional mandatory knowledge units, 13 other optional units and 11 optional knowledge units.
- Communication in a business enviroment
- Understand employer organisations
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Manage personal performances and development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
The training is delivered via a blended learning approach including on-line assessments, practical observations and workshops.
The training is work-based with no day release to college. An Assessor is allocated to each learner and will visit you at the setting. In addition to the Assessor the Apprentice will have access to a mentor based at the nursery setting. Candidates will need to have access to a computer and internet connection as an on-line portfolio is used for training and assessment.
During the initial stages of the Apprenticeship a skills scan will be completed for Maths, English and ICT to assess current working levels and areas which require improvement.
Continued learning and assessment will result in the creation of a comprehensive portfolio consisting of observations, discussion reports and statements. The Assessor will work with, and guide the Apprentice through this learning journey.
Along with the Assessor observations, the Apprentice will be required to regularly complete independent on-line work and submit it for marking. At any point during the Apprenticeship the Apprentice will be able to view their progress and see the percentage of work completed/outstanding.
Throughout the training, each portfolio will be quality checked to ensure consistency of marking. This is necessary to keep the standards and quality of the training at the highest level.
At the end of the qualification the Apprentice will be issued with a certificate. There will also be the opportunity to discuss possible progression routes.
Business and Administration
REACH4SKILLS TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by REACH4SKILLS TRAINING LTD
Joe Pendlebury 0333 577 1531 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017