Business Administration Apprentice Hoople Ltd
An Apprentice opportunity is available within the Transactional Finance Team at Plough Lane. The role is varied and will include providing quality administration support to the team.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
01 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- Answering calls from service users, members of the public, internal staff and other agencies to assist in the delivery of services and respond to enquieries
- To contribute to providing reliable and varied finance support to colleagues within Hoople, related partnership bodies and external Hoople customers
- To undertake day to day finance tasks as required within the Transactional Team, such as processing journals and carrying out daily housekeeping processes
- To contribute to achieving prompt and accurate payments to creditors and social care providers in accordance with agreed contracts and financial regulations
- To adopt a flexible approach in order to undertake a range of financial and accounting tasks across financial services that meet the demands of customers
- Dealing with incoming email enquiries
- Inputting information on the relevent client database, management systems and excell spreadsheets
Requirements and prospects
- Good computer skills, particularly in the use of Excel
- Good communtion skills, both verbal and written
- Good numeracy skills
- Interested in a possible career in finance
- Keen to learn
- Flexible approach
- GCSE Maths and English A-C or equivalent
About the employer
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT if required
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hoople Ltd
Dawn Haymonds 01432 261562 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017