Business Administration Apprenticeship CFS Formations LLP
A fantastic opportunity to join a local business as their new business administration apprentice. A normal day will involve all aspects of business administration, if you desire a career in Business Administration then this may be the role for you.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
31 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Delivering a reliable administrative support and customer service.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from customers by telephone, email and Skype.
- Processing client’s applications with HMRC including company VAT registration, Certificates of Residence and PAYE claims.
- Dealing with the sale and preparation of documents for UK Companies.
- Liaising with Government Authorities including Companies House and HMRC.
- Typing letters, emails and reports.
- Checking information and liaising with clients.
- Managing a busy inbox with orders and enquiries from clients.
- Dealing with the setup of offshore companies and offshore bank accounts.
- Preparing legal documentation to be notarised and legalised in the UK and overseas.
- Maintain in house postal system.
- Creating and updating Social Media accounts.
- Researching and creating newsletters.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure
- Work well in a team setting
- Planning and record keeping
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Excellent literacy skills for report writing and drafting correspondence
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organised and responsible
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent
About the employer
CFS Formations LLP
- You will complete a work based Business and Administration NVQ level 2 or 3 qualification, which will last 12-16 months.
- Depending on previous qualifications you will also complete Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT.
Business and Administration
NORTH NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Create Skills
Sean Kilbride 01709 468011 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017