Digital Marketing Apprentice Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Limited
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice, with Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions, based in Harrogate.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Oct 2017
31 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Assisting the marketing team in administrative duties to support their tactical marketing activities, You will focus mainly on digital and social activity. Duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Data management and enquiries: be first point of contact for any external or internal enquiries about our database. Conduct regular data audits with marketing managers and their sales counterparts. Full training in SMARTcomms, our email communication and event Management platform, will be given.
- Websites: assist the wider marketing team with tasks relating to the corporate website and the Hub, our news / communication platform. Perform regular audits of the site to address out of date content and technical issues such as broken links. Full training in the Umbraco Content Management System will be given.
- Marketing Campaigns: work actively with the Digital Marcomms Manager and Social Media Manager to execute an ongoing internal campaign focused on Arrow marketing services and tools.
- Online Platforms: responsibility for repurposing all blog, podcast, Hub content across all of our channels. Devise a content calendar to ensure all evergreen content is regularly shared with the team.
- Digital: responsibility for regular SEO checks on the Hub and corporate site. Provide our digital agency with key topics each quarter to allow for keyword research, then implement the findings on our site.
- Social Media: support the UK&I marketing team with any assistance required for sharing vendor and corporate social media:
- Scheduling content for corporate accounts
- Monitoring social accounts
- Repurposing content
- Ensuring consistency across accounts
- Preparing social material
- Uploading content to platforms
- Managing social planners
- Vendor content systems
- Contributing to Arrow Share content
- Building account audiences
Requirements and prospects
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- A keen interest in digital technologies and social media marketing
- Willing to become specialist in area of responsibility
- The ability to respond quick and effectively
- A team player approach
- Future aspirations to move into a further marketing role
- IT Skills: proficient word-processing speed, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Some basic knowledge of html coding isn’t essential, but would be beneficial
- Delivers Results (Drive for Results)
- Customer Service Excellence (Customer Focus)
- Influence and Relationship Building (Peer Relationships)
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Priority Setting
- Functional/Technical Skills
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Limited
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Alex Christodoulou 01133500333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2017