Social Media Apprentice Denlab Limited
Denlab Direct Ltd are looking to recruit a Social Media apprentice. Reporting to the Social Media Manager, you will help support the day-to-day management and engagement of social media communities, including content planning and creation for a range of brands including INSTAsmile and other products within the cosmetic and beauty sectors.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
31 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Denlab Direct Ltd are looking to recruit a Social Media apprentice
Your duties and responsibilities in this role to support the Social Media Manager will include the following:
- The daily management and engagement of customers and fan communities on social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Assist with research, planning, scheduling and implementation of social media campaigns
- Assist with creation of images and infographics, using necessary image creation software
- Increase followers on social media channels
- Monitoring social channels and respond appropriately
- Reporting on social media performance
- Monitoring Social Media Analytics and reporting on Social Listening / Trends
- Liaise and communicate with the team on project development, timelines, and results
Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans.
Requirements and prospects
- Be familiar and with social media platform
- Excellent written English
- Attention to detail
- Time management
You must be passionate about Social Media – although full training will be given.
Denlab Direct Limited are looking for a bright self-starter who can absorb training and get stuck in! You must be a creative thinker and a good writer who can adopt different tones of voice and convey personality/ humour in writing. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing marketing team.
To apply for this position you must have achieved x5 GCSES (including English) at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
About the employer
- Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business
- Level 2 Functional Skills English
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths
- Level 2 Functional Skills IT
Social Media and Digital Marketing
WIGAN AND LEIGH COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Wigan & Leigh College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017