Apprentice Office Assistant Access 2 Care Nottingham Ltd
The office administrator is there to support and provide administrative duties concerned in the running of Access 2 Care, a home care provider based in Nottingham. There will be general day to day duties but other aspects of the job will be more ad-hoc and will be supporting the registered manager or the assistant manager in their work.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
26 Oct 2017
31 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Answer the telephone in a polite and pleasant manner, take messages and pass these on to the relevant person.
- Make outgoing calls to clients, staff and outside agencies.
- Typing - correspondence to staff, clients, weekly rotas, invoices etc.
- Ensuring your work is checked and comprehensive messages are taken to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Check stock levels and make sure the manager is aware when stocks are running low - paperwork, gloves etc.
- Shredding and necessary documentation.
- Photocopying, filing and other general office duties.
- Checking rotas and ensuring these are correct.
- Keeping and maintaining accurate records of staff start dates, spot audits, review schedules, training records, moving and handling updates.
- Ensuring services users have all relevant documentation and that care boxes are completed.
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Make sure client contact details, emergency contact details are correct and up to date at all times.
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Communcation skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Understanding of confidentiality
- GCSE A*-C English and Maths (or equivalent) are desirable but not essential.
About the employer
Access 2 Care Nottingham Ltd
- NVQ Level 2 Business Administration
- Functional Skills if required
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Unlimited
Tim Hancorn firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017