Apprentice Customer Service Advisor - Hyde Decidebloom Ltd
A family owned business that has evolved to become one of the UK's fastest growing and most successful car dealers, delivered through exceptional high-quality service and affordable prices.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
30 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apprentice Customer Service Advisor - Hyde
Stoneacre it the fastest growing and most successful motor group in the UK. We are looking to recruit ambitious, smart and motivated individuals to begin their career and work in our friendly and fast paced Hyde dealership. With our great training and development programme, this is a fantastic opportunity for a successful career with plenty of opportunity to progress. This role is a key customer service position dealing with all aspects of customer service.
About the Role:
You will work and train as an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor, supporting the Aftersales/ Service team at our Hyde branch with customer service responsibilities, which include the following key duties:
- Following up ‘Vehicle Health Check Reports’ with customers and booking customer vehicles in for ‘follow up’ work
- Contacting customers who have purchased ‘Service Plans’ or ‘Stoneacre Guarantees’ and booking customers vehicles for MOT and Service
- Following up manufacturer ‘Recalls’ with customers, booking customer vehicles in for ‘recall’ work
- Provide consistent and high levels of customer service
This role is an apprenticeship and the successful individual will study NVQ Level 2 Customer Service. The role is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN APPRENTICESHIP WAGE FOR THE DURATION OF THE APPRENTICESHIP.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner
- Confident individual who can work independently
- A passion for customer service, motivated with a flexible 'can do' approach
- Minimum GCSE Maths and English grade C or above (or equivalent)
About the employer
- NVQ L2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills (If required)
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stoneacre
Emma Westerman 01405744204 email@example.com
Before you apply
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017