Business Administration Apprenticeship Kerr Office Group
General administration tasks inclusive of but not limited to: answering phones, setting up internal/external meetings, stationery and office supply monitoring and ordering.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
05 Nov 2017
04 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
General administration tasks inclusive of but not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Setting up internal/external meetings
- Stationary and office supply monitoring and ordering
Support with quotations:
- Numbering and typing up of quotations
- Obtaining equipment/furniture costs
Show room support:
- Support with the Presentation preparation
- Readying samples etc.
- Presentation materials
- Scene setting
- Organising and keeping up-to-date Folders/Brochures/Sample library
Health and Safety Support:
- Carrying out Driving Licence checks
- Preparation and printing of site documentation
- Support with upkeep of vehicle documents to ensure they are in date
- Risk Assessments and COSHH
- Insurance and break down documents
- Vehicle check sheets
- Fire alarm testing
- Ladder checks, PAT, First aid boxes checks etc. reminders and documentation
- Local recycling companies etc.
- Local suppliers etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Confidence in meeting and greeting customers, both over the phone and face-to-face.
- Preferable: 5x GCSE (or equivalent) A*-C – including English and Maths.
- An analytical candidate with great attention to detail, methodical in their work and a team player living our values.
- Professionalism in your everyday work and duties and in dealing with our customers
- Commitment being passionate about your role within the company, being a team player and going the extra mile.
- Supporting with creating a positive working environment by always being approachable, attentive and valuing everyone’s opinions.
- Supporting to build a Trusting relationship with our team, customers listening to their needs and respecting their wishes.
Preferable: 5x GCSE (or equivalent) A*-C – including English and Maths.
About the employer
Kerr Office Group
Level 2 Business and Administration
LONGWATER ATA C.I.C.Apprenticeship Learning Provider Description: The Longwater Apprentice Training Agency (LATA) is an independent Community Interest Company whose mission is to unlock apprentice opportunities for small and medium enterprises; we are an Apprenticeship Training Agency (ATA) and are recognised by the National Apprenticeship Service (NAS).We work with aspiring young people who want to become Apprentices and give employers the opportunity to meet them. Green Labyrinth is our sister company and provides high-quality development services in Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Dorset.Contact Details: Bowman House Whitehill Lane Royal Wootton Bassett SN4 7DB Telephone - 01793 843128
Business and Administration
LONGWATER ATA C.I.C.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LONGWATER ATA C.I.C.
Kara 01793 843128 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017