Business Administration Apprenticeship CAMPBELL JAMES LIMITED
The successful candidate will be responsible for general admin duties, filing, answering the telephone and dealing with emails from clients. You will also be responsible for supporting the management and sales team.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
30 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To help grow the business and work on all aspects of the recruitment process.
- To undertake administration tasks necessary to manage and document the day to day business.
- Personal Assistant “style” activities to senior staff, learning and following how a recruitment business is operated.
- Extensive database operation - saving and renaming of CVs, general pdf, and word document amendment.
- Cut and paste files from Excel and the internet into the database.
- Direct candidate contact by email and phone – checking dates and information on the CV.
- Arranging interviews and confirming back to the client.
- Managing job websites – typing out roles and managing responses.
- Candidate search via web advertising, LinkedIn and database.
- Ad hoc projects.
Requirements and prospects
- The confidence to speak to all walks of life and backgrounds.
- Good MS Word & Excel skills (this will be tested). The ability to use the web and social media and to interact between software.
- Entrepreneurial flair.
- A genuine interest in recruitment and financial services (banking), ideally some experience of recruitment and processes.
- A reasonable academic background.
- The ability to work “under their own steam”, a self-motivated person - essential.
- A personality fit with the existing team (personable, open, honest, straight talking, loyal, calm, hard working – “not a clock watcher”).
- GCSE C or above in English and Maths or equivalent.
About the employer
- All training will be provided in the workplace.
- Working towards a Business Administration level 2 or 3 Qualification.
- Functional skills in English and Maths if needed.
Business and Administration
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Sam Weaver 01322217072 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017