Retail and Customer Service Apprentice Morrells Woodfinishers
Morrells Woodfinishers are offering an opportunity to join a national company who pride themselves on high quality service.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
29 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To receive and load orders correctly onto the Sales Order Processing System
- To serve customers at the Trade Counter and over the phone offering best advise on application and product usage
- To increase sales at every opportunity by selling additional and linked products
- To correctly process all paperwork and ensure cash receipts and petty cash are kept safe for banking etc
- To ensure that the branch is correctly stocked to service customer demand without exceeding stock targets
- To ensure that the branch is clean, tidy, secure and safe for customers and employees alike
- To carry out a regular inspection of the site and report any faults or deficiencies to the Transport and Distribution Manager
- To maintain records of any failures in service and to compile management reports as requested
- Accurately control the stock at branches and carryout 100% stocktaking each month
- Make sure the Goods Left Off from deliveries does not exceed the target percentage
- Produce accurate colours using the fastmatch tinting system
- Make sure that the branch is secure and safe and that all goods and cash are handled correctly
- Make sure that the Phones are answered promptly and any overspill calls to Woodley are kept to a minimum
- To liaise with the Woodley departments to ensure that all issues affecting customers or cost are fully addressed
- To remain correctly dressed and present a smart professional image to the customer at all times
To carry out any other reasonable tasks as required
Requirements and prospects
Good Communication Skills
About the employer
Customer Service NVQ Level 2
ICON VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Icon Training
Sam Sullivan 01291 423655 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017