Apprentice Web Developer Together Financial Services Limited
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Web Developer with Together Money, a Specialist Lender, based in Cheadle.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Oct 2017
29 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
An apprenticeship with Together offers talented school and college leavers the best of both worlds. From the moment you join us you will be given a permanent role with a good starting salary as well as the opportunity to build your experience and confidence in the workplace, gaining relevant qualifications as you go.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating high-quality, well-tested, and well-designed software, and for learning new technologies as they emerge.
- Translating designs of websites into fully-realised websites.
- The creation and maintenance of software which will be re-used by the development team in various projects.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Requirements and prospects
- An active interest in programming, the web and new technology.
- Experience/knowledge of coding, e.g. HTML, CSS.
- A creative inclination.
- Educated to A Level/BTEC or equivalent.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and self- motivated.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Excellent effective communication and listening skills.
- Excellent attitude and aptitude to learn.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
Together Financial Services Limited
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Software Development Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Software Design Fundamentals
- User Interface Design
- System Development
- Software Development Context & Methodologies
- Database Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Software Development Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Alex Christodoulou 01133500333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017