Nursery Nurse Level 3 Apprentice White House Children's Nurseries Limited
The nurseries are fun and happy with a strong professional team who are responsible about giving children the best start in life. The Candidate would need to be motivated, enthusiastic, caring with a positive attitude applicants who are looking to start a career in Childcare.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
£172.00 - £214.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Oct 2017
29 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- To provide care for children under the direction of qualified practitioners.
- To ensure that the children are cared for in a clean, tidy but stimulating environment.
- To plan and provide appropriate activities for the individual needs of children.
- To work in a childcare setting supporting qualified staff in the day to day running of setting.
- To work as part of a team and undertake full training as and when provided.
- To be a proactive member of a staff team who provide a safe, stimulating and inclusive.
- Environment in which babies and young children are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills.
- Good standard of written work.
- Skills to adapt into the different areas of the nursery.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Good team working skills.
- Ability to work in busy working environments.
You must want to pursue a career in Childcare, be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and interaction with the children. You must also be; trustworthy, punctual, reliable, committed, motivated, and polite with a smart appearance.
In return we will offer you a Level 3 Apprenticeship and during your training we will assist and encourage you to strive to reach a high standard of professionalism and become confident and a knowledgeable practitioner.
Successful candidate MUST have GCSE grades A*-C or equivalent in both English and Maths, and ideally a Level 2 Childcare qualification.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Diploma.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT.
- Personal Learner Thinking Skills (PLTS).
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- Paediatric First Aid.
- Food Hygiene.
Children and Young People's Workforce
EUROSOURCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by EUROSOURCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Shevaun Grocott 01782 711927 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017