Business Administration Apprenticeship One Click Homes
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an estate agents. You will be working in a busy environment as part of a team. Starting by learning the ropes and hopefully progressing into a great career opportunity into estate agency.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
29 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will have a genuine interest in joining the estate agency sector and will understand that it is a fast-paced environment where time management is of paramount importance. Excellent communication with both negotiators and clients is key; this involves telephone and email communication.
- Filling and faxing documentation for staff members, completing administration tasks for staff members within the office.
- Meeting clients face to face within the office registering their details on the database of interest in particular properties or advertising a particular property.
- Booking viewings for clients to visit particular properties of interest. Also, book along with negotiators to visit properties.
- Other admin duties include keeping the database and website up to date with new properties, updating client’s details, producing window cards and brochures, compiling spread sheets of property inventories
- You will also arrange property inspections with clients and negotiators
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident in speaking to people over the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
About the employer
One Click Homes
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 through in-house delivery.
The Business Administration Level 2 consists of the following:
- Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Balvinder Singh 01332 345450 email@example.com
Before you apply
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017