Apprentice Loan Adviser Match the Cash Limited
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Norwich to learn all aspects of the loan application and underwriting process. You will be speaking to customers on the phone who have already registered an interest in Guarantor My Loan. You talk the customer through the loan process whilst completing qualifying checks and various administrative duties.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
29 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Guarantor My Loan in Norwich to learn all aspects of the loan application and underwriting process. You will be speaking to customers on the phone who have already registered an interest in Guarantor My Loan. You talk the customer through the loan process whilst completing qualifying checks and various administrative duties as part of the process.
Your role will involve the following:
- Owning the process of our loan enquiries from application through to loan payout
- Deal with all enquiries received online, via email, phone and social media
- Collect and verify information provided by our customers and their guarantors, which will include income and expenditure, address and ID verification
- To challenge a customer if information isn’t accurate
- To ensure our customers are kept well informed throughout all stages of the application process
- Supporting our customers in achieving their personal loan requirements
- Data input, processing all information onto bespoke CRM system
- Complete eligibility checks including credit score
Who are we looking for?
As with all the employers out there we expect you to be a great communicator, have attention for detail, be target driven, customer focused, be professional at all times and have an engaging telephone manner - that's a given.
That extra factor........We don't just want average people, we want to attract the best people out there to help us grow our business even more. To treat our customers with the care, respect and consideration they deserve. We want you to grow as a person too and love what you do as much as we do.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good standard of Mathematics
- Quick learner
- Positive attitude
- Well presented
- Hard working
- Use of initiative
- Problem solver
- GCSE (or equivalents) A*-C in Mathematics and English are essential
About the employer
As well as on the job training you will complete a Financial Services Administration Level 3 apprenticeship standard. As part of this you will complete R01 with the CII. This apprenticeship may also include functional skills in English and Maths at level 1 and/or 2 depending on prior qualifications
You will work towards:
- Financial Services Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- (R01) Financial services, regulation & ethics via Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
Functional Skills in English and Maths:
- No functional skills to be completed if you have obtained a GCSE C and above or equivalent
- Functional Skills level 2 will be completed, if you have obtained a GCSE D or E grade, functional skills level 1 or equivalent
- Functional Skills level 1 will be completed, if you have not obtained any equivalent qualifications. Upon completing level 1 functional skills you will progress onto level 2
Financial Services > Financial Services Administrator
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Edge
Natasha Rudd 03333 583559 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017