Business Administration Apprentice Driver Hire Exeter Ltd
A brilliant opportunity to become an Apprentice for a successful business based in the South West.The business will support you throughout the Apprenticeship in conjunction with PGL Training as the Training Provider.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
27 Nov 2017
29 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will be supporting the Administrator with the daily and weekly tasks, these will include; completing and compiling the weekly wage sheets for the Temp staff, inputting onto the Payroll, completing reference checks on clients, photocopying ID and qualifications of clients, contacting customers about enquiries, answers incoming telephone calls and meeting visitors as required.
Other duties may include:
- Keeping the reception tidy
- Sorting and distributing post
- Researching Business data and archived reports
- Input data into databases
- Order and monitor the levels of stationery for the organisation on a monthly basis
- Any other Admin duties seen fit by your supervisor
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service sklls
- Methodical approach
- Good telephone manner
- A good level of ICT skills
- A good level of Maths and English
- Friendly and approachable
- Good use of own initiative
- Confident and hardworking
- Mature attitude
- Being able to work as part of a team
- Self motivated
- Willingness and eager to learn
GCSE English and Maths C grade+ preferred (or equivalent).
Things to consider
About the employer
- Business Administration NVQ Diploma
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills English Level 1 ( If required)
- Functional Skills English Level 2 ( If required)
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1 ( If required)
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2 ( If required
- Functional Skills ICT Level 1 ( If required)
Business and Administration
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2017