Apprentice Workplace Support Officer (Document Management) Harrogate Borough Council
You will gain skills to deliver consistently an excellent and effective Workplace Support service. Full training will be given, whilst working towards a L2 Business Admin NVQ qualification.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 33.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
29 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work at Harrogate Borough Council and achieve a detailed understanding and knowledge of the Council.
You will gain skills to deliver consistently an excellent and effective Workplace Support service and become an ambassador for the Council and the district surrounded by very experienced team members.
For full details of this exciting opportunity and how to apply please visit the Apprenticeship website by using the link below
The duties would include:
- Coordination of documentation and information
- Stores and archiving duties
- To keep up to date with training and development and have an active training and development plan in place
- Ensure service desk tasks are completed, updated and closed
- Provide support to key service related and corporate projects.
- Deputise for Workplace Support Team Leader (Document Management)
- Provide resource to other Corporate Workplace and Facilities Team as require
- Be adequately first aid trained to comply with building regulations and be available, when on site, for help and assistance.
This list is not exhaustive
Requirements and prospects
- Well organised and thorough, even under pressure
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to learn
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and self- motivated approach.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Excellent effective communication and listening skills.
G.C.S.E’s (or equivalent) including Maths and English at C or above is desirable but not essential, alternatively these can be achieved during training
Things to consider
About the employer
Additional location information
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business and Administration comprising:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate in Business and Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skills in ICT
Business and Administration
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by C M S Vocational Training Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017