IT Operations Apprentice - 12696 Auto Trader Holland Limited
Looking for an analytical, passionate individual to fill an IT Operations Apprentice position with Auto Trader. Auto Trader is the UK and Ireland’s largest digital automotive marketplace, which attracts circa 55 million visits each month. You'll be exposed to a wide range of industry leading technologies used to support Auto Trader websites.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
29 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The role on offer is so much more than developing your skills and gaining work experience. You will be given all the support you need, including being given an opportunity to undertake a Higher Apprenticeship. We invest heavily in our people, but also our technology.
- Monitor the internal and external applications, servers, database’s and network.
- Respond to system alerts, investigate and resolve the root cause of the failure.
- Produce daily application downtime statistics for management.
- Carry out trend analysis on old alerts, proactively identify and prevent potential incidents.
- Communicate with people in other teams about issues identified with their applications.
- Provide on call support (you will do this after you have been trained in this area).
Requirements and prospects
- You will have a passion about all things tech and IT.
- You will have great analytical skills.
- You will enjoy problem solving and will have logical approach - it may be that your great at puzzles or can take something apart and put it back together!
- You will be a great communicator, both written and verbal.
- You will enjoy working in a team and will be supportive of others.
- You will love learning new skills and will be passionate about achieving great results.
Everyone is unique in their own way and we are looking for people from all walks of life to become part of our inclusive culture. We make sure our recruitment practices are fair and we always aim for you have a great experience throughout. Our commitment is to ensure you get the chance to be the best that you can be, showcase your full potential and make the right choice for you.
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
A level in computing/IT, exposure to Linux and Cloud technologies.
Things to consider
About the employer
Auto Trader Holland Limited
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017