Apprentice Admin Assistant Gap Personnel Ltd
During this Apprenticeship you will complete a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Business Administration as well as gaining fantastic work experience in a fast paced office with a great team! You will be completing general Administration duties such as emailing, taking phone calls as well as making phone calls, photocopying, printing and many more.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2017
29 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The role will involve:
- Regular candidate & client communication.
- Regular interaction through telephone calls.
- Regular interaction through face-to-face meetings.
- Utilisation of leading recruitment software systems.
- Strategic networking of candidates and clients.
- In depth administration and regular IT use.
- Payroll and Invoicing processes.
This role will involve working heavily on our internal systems and with the Microsoft packages so admin experience is needed. Meeting and greeting potential candidates is a big part of the role so people with a customer service background are also ideal.
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of I.T packages
- Previous administration experience
- Confident in own ability
- Reliable and Punctual
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Friendly and approachable
- Excellent communication skills , both written and verbal
- Able to work under own intiative
- Team Player
It is not an essential requirement for the role but ideally you will have GCSE Grades A-C in English, Maths and ICT
Things to consider
About the employer
During this Apprenticeship you will complete either:
- Diploma in Business Administration (QCF) Level 2
- Diploma in Business Administration (QCF) Level 3
Business and Administration
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions Limited
Sally Baldwin 01709889868 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017