Administration Assistant Apprentice David Wood
An exciting opportunity for you to start your career in business administration for a fast growing and exciting company. You will be doing general Administration Duties, including Accounts run to the Bank. This is a fantastic opportunity so apply today!
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
29 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- General Administration Duties
- Helping and working alongside the Managing Director
- Being a Personal Assistant for the Managing Director and answering calls in the company name.
- Taking messages for the Managing Director
- Interviewing potential clients for the training courses that the company offers
- Reporting any problems to the Managing Director
- Adhering to Company Policies such as Equality and Confidentiality
- Taking calls and enquiries from potential clients while the MD is out of the Office
- Be welcoming in greeting all potential clients.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Good Communication
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
GCSE Maths and English as a Minimum Requirement
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Administration through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Business Administration Level 2
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Julie Oxley 01332 345450 Julie.Oxley@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017